Monday, October 28, 2013

Goodbye Gluten Wraps

I haven't forgotten about your brownie recipe -- and it is coming. Boy was it good! Actually, a family member that typically poo-poos my recipes on principle of them being gluten free loved the brownies. She totally thought I'd used a mix! She said they were the best brownies she had ever had. Wanted to know what mix I had used. Really!

Okay. Enough bragging. I want to tell you about something that has changed our lives -- at least in the area of sending lunch to school. I am very happy to say that Publix has been carrying Goodbye Gluten wraps, and now I can send "sandwiches" to school with my son. Unfortunately, his school does not provide a microwave for students, which makes school lunches a challenge. But with these wraps, not only are there no complaints -- he'd rather have a lunch from home than a lunch from school. I am so excited about this!!

Today I sent his favorite - a pizza wrap. Cheese, pepperoni, and some pizza sauce rolled up and stuffed in a baggie. But he loves a sandwich with cheese, meat, lettuce, tomato, and chopped green onion as well. This has made school lunches much easier. I send some chips, juice, fruit, and a homemade, gluten free dessert as well. Today some sugar cookies cut with pumpkin cutters.

If you are finding gluten free school lunches a challenge, tell your local grocer to get these wraps!


No comments:

Post a Comment