Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Not Sensitive to Wheat? Maybe more than you think.

Every once in a while you come across an article that blows your mind. I mean, we know genetic engineering is happening with the foods we eat (possibly contributing to the epic proportion of stomach problems?), but have we considered what this really means to our health?

People are certainly living longer, but I've seen statistics that say the average amount of years at the end of persons lives in which the person is no longer able to care for themselves is increasing. It was 12 years just a few years ago, and I don't really want to know what it is now.

Now, I don't think that today's wheat is about to start the Zombie Apocalypse (no the article does NOT imply it will), but I think we need to be more aware of the crud we put into ourselves and our kids. And if this article is even exaggerated a bit, it is still terrifying (and I don't know - it might be completely accurate, but I can't help it, I'm a skeptic).

Check it out here: Modern Wheat Is 'The Perfect Chronic Poison' Expert Says

No comments:

Post a Comment