Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Ardenne Farms Gluten-free Mixes



A few weeks back at the GFAF Expo in Atlanta, I met some really nice ladies from the Ardenne Farm company and sampled their very yummy mixes. Their cookies were divine, their brownies delicious, and their cakes tasted homemade and weren't at all gritty (I was informed that they mill their own flours in a dedicated gluten-free facility to keep that from being a problem).

I've never been a big fan of mixes - my mom always made from scratch so I always did as well. But there are times when you need that convenience, so you grab a mix. When we started  cooking gluten-free, however, it got a lot harder. The mixes were expensive, and so many of them weren't all that good. You don't want to pay the money for a mix that you aren't really going to enjoy.

Well, you will enjoy these mixes. I sampled their goodies at the expo and decided if I was going to make a mix, it would be one of these. I made the chocolate chip cookies, and they didn't even last long enough for me to get a picture! My family scarfed them down like there was no tomorrow! Luckily, I grabbed a photo from their website below, and you can click it to check them out or to get some of these mixes for yourself:








No comments:

Post a Comment