Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Great Value Gluten-free

Have you seen the new Walmart brand gluten-free line?

I decided that I would get a box for a rainy day - my boys love mac-n-cheese. And that is an understatement. I didn't think it was the greatest, but my boys felt like they'd gotten a nice treat for dinner (the chicken and broccoli were left-overs and I was desperate for something quick to go with them anyway). So, it worked. And at 2 bucks and 12 cents, the price is right!

While at Walmart, I also saw that Immaculate Baking Company had put out these mixes. Have you tried them? I haven't had the opportunity to try any of their gluten-free products so far (mainly because no one here in the sticks sells them), but I got a couple of boxes, so I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment