Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Immaculate Gluten-free Cookie Mixes

We are on vacation in the mountains this week enjoying the scenery, playing golf, and enjoying the scenery from the golf course (see below)
Noah in particular loves the golf carts!

When you vacation this remotely, you have to take your food with you, and in interest of not taking too many ingredients and too much equipment, I decided to brink along these mixes to make some treats.
I've had their prepared dough before we started all this gluten-free stuff, but I'd never even seen any mixes by this company. They have regular mixes as well, but when I saw their gluten-free line, I had to give it a try.

So I made these (and I have a regular chocolate chip box to try as well). They were easy to make requiring only eggs and oil. And they made my gluten-free gmail and non gluten-free family very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment