Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Delight Gluten-free Magazine

I recently came across a this gluten-free magazine, and I love it! 


First of all, I love the name. Delight Gluten-free magazine. Isn't it about time that we started looking at the great recipes we can make as opposed to having to do without because we are missing a few ingredients?

Second, who doesn't love the idea of putting pretzels and brownies in the same recipe?!?

I also love the recipe index (there are over fifty that all look pretty good!). It has this nifty little legend that lets you what common allergens are in every recipe. That might be the single most helpful tool I have ever seen in a cooking magazine or cookbook.

And I love that the recipes are practical.

I don't know about you, but this is great because my boys are ALWAYS hungry.

Have you complained as many times as I have about how expensive it can be to eat a gluten-free? Great recipe/meal ideas that don't break the bank!

And have you complained as many times as I have about how complicated it can be to plan/prepare/cook gluten-free every day (perhaps I should complain a little less)?

This sections gives you a way to cook these foods for adults and a way to make them even more kid friendly. I'm starting to think these people might have kids.

I liked this article about eating gluten-free in Sydney. I don't know if I would be brave enough to even attempt gluten-free in a foreign country.

With all the new gluten-free and allergen-free products coming out, I think it is great that someone else can spend the money to try the different products and tell which ones are worth the purchase!

And there were many more great recipes and articles. Get a subscription. This one is worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment