Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Super Salad

I love just about any combination of vegetable over a bed of dark greens, but this is probably my favorite. I call it Super Salad, because it is so full of nutrients.


A couple handfuls of baby kale, blueberries, edamame, green onions, and radish all with my favorite homemade dressing. 


My local Ingle's Market carries Harvest Farms Baby Kale, and it is always tender!



I use my Oxo Good Grips salad dressing shaker to make the dressing. I use one cup olive oil, a half cup apple cider vinegar, and a half teaspoon garlic powder. Store in the fridge (but remember to get it out an hour or so before you eat - the olive oil will solidify when cold).

Now you have a lunch (or supper) that is full of nutrients and yummy to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment